Saturday, April 21, 2012

Holiday or Holi-boo?

Hi :D I thought I should update my blog before I leave for a week. If you didn't know already, I'm going to Beijing, China for a week. Well, 6 days to be exact. This trip is specially planned by my mum & aunt for my grandparents.

I don't really feel the excitement of it. Not trying to be selfish but I kinda sacrificed a few of my last events in school for this trip. I'm sacrificing my last year of Choir for the trip. The Choir competition this year is on the 24th of April & I won't be here. Well, that's fine cause I performed for Speech Day.

The thing I really feel upset is I'm gonna miss photography week! When the school announced it today, I was like 'NO!!! I WON'T BE HERE! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!' If you don't know what photography week is, it's the week where we take pictures of our Clubs & Society members for our yearbook. Since this is my last year, I won't have the chance to take anymore of those pictures! So depressing :/

Moving on, I wanna watch Titanic in 3D so bad! I heard it's really good. Will try going tomorrow. Hope it works out.  That's all for now. Will update more when I'm back. Peace & love. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment