Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy 25th Birthday Joe Brooks! ♥

The title says it all. This post is specially dedicated to my one and only Joe Brooks. It's his 25th birthday today! :D

So for today, I'm gonna do something a lil different. I'm gonna blog about how I came to know bout Joe and how I fell in love with this amazing English lad :D

I was in Form 3 when I first heard about him. That was in 2010. I remember I skipped school that day and I was on Facebook. I then came to his Facebook page and back in those days, they had this tab which you can listen to the artist's music. The first song there was Superman. So, I tried playing it. Just as it came on, I immediately fell in love with the song and his voice!

From that day on, I became hardcore and declared myself as a Brookie :D

Then came a video of him saying that he might be coming to Asia! I was so freaking happy when I heard about it. I even blogged about it! Here's the video :)


Immediately, I signed the petition and crossed my fingers hoping that he'll really come to Malaysia :D Then I waited and waited and waited. Somewhere in there, his songs got played on local radio stations. One step closer to bringing him here!


In the mid of December 2011, this video came out :D



I swear I died of happiness! Immediately I begged my Mum to buy a ticket to go see him! And that's exactly what my Mum did :D Lucky me, I even won Meet & Greet passes! I almost cried when I received the email saying that I won those passes. Anddddd that's how I met my awesome-one-in-a-million-super-duper-hot-and-cute BOYFRIEND :D

Here's a video of me wishing him, Happy Birthday :D


And here's a video of everyone in the #BrooksTribe family wishing him Happy Birthday :)


Once again, Happy Birthday Joe! I love you SO SO SO SO MUCH! You are one in a million and I will always support you no matter what happens. Have a great one and Jesus loves you :) 






Peace & love, bye :)



♥ JOSEPH DAVID BROOKS ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment