Saturday, December 31, 2011

Will It All Be Forgotten?

Hello again :) It's the last day of 2011. Yeap, it's New Year's Eve already. Fast eh? I think it's by far the fastest year I've ever been through. Throughout this whole year, I definitely grew a lot. Not in physically but mentally. I've changed. The way I think, talk, handle problems or even react to something.

Everyone changes. The question is, did that person change for the better or a total opposite. Experiences makes people stronger and even smarter. Yes they do. And yes, I did go through a lot this year. If you've read my blog since I've started blogging, then you'll know what those experiences are. I do like growing up. I like being more matured. Matured as in I can think rationally, speak up and tell the others how I feel and be who I want to be. I guess no matter how much you've grown, there's still so much room for you to change and accept.

So here I am wishing that it'll be so much more better in 2012. Gonna keep on hoping and praying for everything to be fine and everyone to be happy. I won't post my resolutions here. To me, resolutions are like a goal you set for yourself to achieve within a period of time. If you let the others know bout your resolution then it won't mean so much anymore. It's not bout achieving that particular goal to impress someone. Resolutions are not for you to impress other people. It's for you to impress yourself so you'll feel good about yourself. You'll be proud, happy and more confident being yourself. Well, that is my point of view.

Anyways, I wanna wish everyone an advance Happy New Year! May 2012 bring you luck, fortune, health, happiness, fame and many other things that you dream of. Leave all those hatreds, haters, enemies, bad lucks, bad memories and grudges in 2011 and move on. Treasure happy thoughts, priceless memories and awesome moments and bring them all forward to 2012. I guess that's all I wanna say. Happy New Year in advance once again and I'll 'see' you in 2012 :) Peace and love. Bye! x

January 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment