Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Up, Up And Away

I have never been happier!  Okay, maybe I have. I don't know but yeah, you might be asking why am I so happy? Well, any of you have a celebrity who's following you on Twitter? Some of you might have, some no. I am in the 'No, I do not.' gang. But not anymore!

In my last post, I introduced MC Jin to you guys. Well, he FOLLOWED me! Yay! I am so so so happy now! :D I mean, how often do you get a celebrity to follow you right?


Moving on, Holes Inside got played on Hitz.fm! Yay us! :D Hahah basically, we Joe Brookers were so eager to get Holes Inside played on Hitz, we practically spammed their Facebook page and voted hardcore-ly at #HitzFB6 :D




As you can see, we had 610 votes which made us number 3 ! The picture above are a few screen shots I took. Trust me, there are so much more post there. I can't even screen shot all of them. Joe Brookers are so awesome! Click here if you wanna check out the page yourself.

Next, Joe Brooks liked my comment! I know it's a small thing but it made me really really happy! Here it is!

I wrote 'Don't worry. We'll make it happen! '

So, I was really happy these few days :) Going out with primary school mates later. We're going karaoke at Royal Perak Golf Club. It's for free! Yay :DD I'll update soon. Peace and love. Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment