Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Starstrucked

Hi this is gonna be a really random post cause I'm bored. I'm so bored, I feel like updating my blog. Haha it rhymes :) So, where do I begin? Yeah, I got myself a skateboard. Finally! I learned the basics and I can say I'm good for a beginner? Yeah, I have a lot of confidence in myself :3

Next, MC Jin replied my tweet! Ohmygoshh.. If you have no idea who MC Jin is, it's either you're not Chinese or you're a banana. MC Jin is an American Born Chinese otherwise known as an ABC. He is a rapper, actor and a director. He raps in both English and Cantonese and is currently staying in Hong Kong :)


There it is. I even favourited it haha. I mean, how often do you get an artist to reply you? Besides he replied me in BM! How sweet of him :) Check out his latest single featuring Joseph Vincent, When The Lights Come On.


Moving on, Joe Brooks. Yes, I have to talk about him all the time. According to the winners who got to go to Singapore, Joe promised that he is aiming to come to Malaysia on February 2012! I know it's not confirmed yet but I'm still happy! At least he aimed to come to Malaysia haha. His fan base here is growing day by day! Sooner or later, he will be coming to Malaysia :)

Speaking of Joe coming to Malaysia, I had a great time chatting with Chermaine yesterday :) We were both so crazy over Joe, we ended up spamming his timeline with nonsense about us wanting to smell him and all haha. I guess it all started with this photo which I posted on Facebook and applied as my Twitter background.

Ahhhh... *heart melts* :3 Oh if you don't know who Chermaine is, she is a senior from my high school. Sadly, we didn't really talk when we were both still in school. Now, she's out of school. We can only talk to each other through a computer. But it's okay :) At least we're talking right? Haha I'm crapping already.

Joe, I <3 you! Come to Malaysia?

Wanna know how did I do that? Yes? No? I'm not gonna tell you :P Hahah just go Google 'Let It Snow' & be amazed. :)

I've been quite addicted to these few songs for the past few days. Have a look and maybe you'll love it too.

Breathe Carolina - Blackout

B.o.B ft. Lil Wayne - Strange Clouds

Taylor Swift - Ours

Will.I.Am ft. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger - T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)

Karmin - Crash Your Party

Dev - In The Dark (Accoustic)

Big Time Rush - Worldwide

Okay, I know that's way too much videos haha. I guess that's all from me for now. Peace and love. Bye! x
Smiley moustache man! : { )

No comments:

Post a Comment