Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Warmth

Hi. It's been long since I've updated right? Hahah so here I am updating :) It has almost been a month since the school holidays started. And yes, times does fly doesn't it? 2011 is coming to an end already. With Christmas just around the corner, we'll be starting school soon. I am kinda excited for school. Maybe cause it's my last year in school. I'll be in Form 5 already. Seniors of the school. How I'd wish time would just stop now and let me spend a few more years being 16 and in school.

But we all know that it'll never happen. All we can do is just cherish the past and keep every bit of our memory deep down in our hearts. Speaking of memories, I spent a few days back with awesome people. When I say awesome people, it means my super nice and lovely friends. You should know that if you follow on Twitter. Anyways, back to the topic. Spent Monday at Haagen Dasz and walked around in JJ. In the end, we went into Padini. Tried on dresses and cramped into a fitting room to camwhore. It was just like old times :')


Went for a jog in Pologround just now with Khalee & Conty. No hot guys today. But it was a nice day to jog :) Saw Mum's hairdresser, Uncle Patrick. Maybe I should go for a jog everyday. No harm done right?

So, I found out that I can't take Undang now. Well, technically I can. But I have to take my driving licence within a year. Since SPM's gonna be during my birthday, I have no choice but to wait for it to end, then take my driving licence. Planning to go for Undang with JaeMie and Khalee in May. Hope everything goes according to plan.

Not so long ago, Fly FM had a contest called A Reason To Tweet. Well, we're supposed to take a picture of a question we want to ask Joe Brooks and tweet it. He will pick 3 winners to go see him live in Singapore on the 15th of December. It went on for 4 days. Well if you haven't known already, I am indeed a very big fan of Joe Brooks. In fact, I am a huge fan of him. Having a chance to go and see him live is a very big thing to me. So, I was very determined to win. With help from awesome people, These are my entries.









Yeah, that's all. Unfortunately, I wasn't chosen. The pictures that the others tweeted were really nice. I was a little disappointed at first but then I forgotten about it haha. Maybe this was what George meant when he was talking to Hazel in Harrison Bergeron. 'Forget sad things.'

My holidays are just plain boring. I do the same thing over and over again. Oh yeah, Christmas is coming soon. I think everyone's getting into the Christmas mood already :) I know I am. Aunt Allyssa's coming back to celebrate Christmas with us this year. Yay! It's been quite long since I last saw her.

I watched Arthur Christmas the other day and it was nice. A very classic Christmas movie. Worth watching. I see Christmas albums everywhere now. I'm not buying any cause they're kinda expensive and I'm broke. So, yeah. I think I like Michael Buble's one the most. I have always liked Michael Buble. He's quite handsome and charming haha. I like guys with jazzy voices. It makes my heart melt.

Kyle Patrick from The Click Five's coming down to Malaysia on Christmas Eve. I used to like them a lot. I actually forgotten how much I loved them until just now when I was playing their songs out loud. Ahhh.. memories :') I don't think I'd be going to see him. He'll be in KL and I'm stuck in Ipoh. How I wish I can drive already.

So, I guess that's all I have for you all now. I'm hoping that Joe Brooks is really coming down to Malaysia soon. It'll be so awesome to go and see him live! I think that's my Christmas wish? Maybe not. I wish to get new clothing and shoes for Christmas haha. Yeah, I want things that every girl wants :) So, what's your Christmas wish? Here's a little present for you. Enjoy! Peace and love. Bye. x

No comments:

Post a Comment