Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holes Inside

Hi bloggy :) It's been so long since I've updated you. Anyways, like my 'new' blog? Lol! I was bored of my previous template so I decided to edit everything. Plus, I had nothing to do. The holidays started. Well it's been a boring week since the holidays. I don't really have much to do.

My daily routine : Wake up at 12pm, eat lunch, watch tv, go online, shower, have dinner, watch tv again, sleep at 1am. See what I mean?  I promised myself to study during the holidays but I failed, miserably! Maybe I'll start in December. But I kinda doubt myself haihh..

I haven't really updated much about how Ipoh.My went huh? Well, it was AWESOME! We did so good! In fact, they're coming back next year. Pretty cool huh? If guys wanna check it out, here's the link to the video. I kinda miss it already. The months we spent together as a team and all. Hmmm... memories :')

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn Part 1. I watched it on the first day itself with Leena, Khalee, Jaemie, Aunty Luly & Joel. In fact, it was the first show. It was not bad. Not bad at all. Except for the 'potong steam' ending. Other than that, it was all good :) I didn't notice how hot was Emmett Cullen, the big buff vampire till that day. That big buff vampire is played by Kellan Lutz. Who also acted in Immortals! Go check him out!

I went jogging! Seriously haha. I went with Khalee to Pologround to jog during the evenings. Hot guys were everywhere! I repeat, everywhere! You can find cute chinese guys to hot white guys and even buff and big hot guys! We even saw hot chinese twins. How often do you find adult twins together? Very rare right? So, people go jogging! Number one, it's good for you! You're exercising. Number two, you're spending time in a very wise way. And finally, there are hot guys EVERYWHERE!

2012 is coming. It might be a scary for some people but for me, I think it's quite an interesting one. At least, I hope for it to be interesting. Why do I say so? Because.... I'm going a lot of countries! With my mum of course. China in March, Korea in May & the most exciting one is San Francisco in October! I know it's really really super duper near to my SPM but it's a once in a lifetime chance. How often do you get the chance to go to the United States of America? Not very often right? So, no matter what happens, I AM GOING TO SAN FRANCISCO!

Foster The People's coming to Malaysia in January! I want to go see their concert. There's a really high possibility of me going because if I buy the tickets before 5th of December, I get 10% off. And if I buy 3 tickets in one shot, I get an extra discount too! So, anyone wanna go together? :) 

That's it for now. I have to go get ready for a 'reunion dinner' with some of my primary school besties. Pictures and updates will be here soon. Alright, peace and love. Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment