Friday, November 11, 2011

Let's Jiggy!

Hellow mellow :D This is a detailed update on what happened this past week. As you all know, November is a very busy month for myself. A lot of events to attend and even organize. But thank God that so far, all went well. There's still a few more events which are yet to come. Hoping that everything will turn out fine & we can settle down in peace.

To start things up, Rangers Farewell. We spent a few weeks preparing for a few hours. But, it was all worth it. Came out as the best night I had in Rangers. We forgot most of our lines for sketch and went spontaneous instead. The dances were not bad while the madams kinda enjoyed themselves too. Overall, it was a good job done by the Form 4 Rangers. Took my first polaroid that night with PeiQi. Here's a picture :)


Do we look like sisters? :D

Next, Let's Jiggy! It was a Street Dance Showcase Competition held at the Ipoh City Town Hall. Went there with PeiQi, Conty, Khalee & Leena. It took us so long to get into the hall but it was all worth it. Had a few embarrassing moments like that awkward moment when Khalee & I were the only two people standing in front of the stage & cheering for Busco who was performing. Saw a lot of cool crews competing, Elecoldxhot's dope dance moves & Busco's awesome performance! It was one of the best nights of my life. I even screamed till my voice went out a lil bit. Managed to take a few pictures, buy Elecoldxhot's t-shirt, shook hands & talk to Larry, the bassist from Busco! I then added Larry on Facebook & followed him on Twitter. He approved my friend request and posted on my wall. Yay! :D


The youth pastor all the way from Australia, Brendan Brown

Joey Ang from Elecoldxhot

The lead singer of Busco, Samuel Oh

The bassist from Busco, Larry Chew 

I managed to memorize my script for Ipoh.My. I guess we will do well and make our school proud. Hardcore practice with the directors starts on Monday during school hours. Our drama is on the 17th of November which is a Thursday. It's gonna be held in ACS, Ipoh. There's gonna be two shows. One at 3.00pm and the other one at 8.30pm. Entrance is free. So, bring along all your friends & family to come watch us perform for our school & KLPAC! :)

School's coming to an end already. Today is the last the day for the Form 5's. Looking at them made me think that my high school life will be over soon too. One more year and I'll be out of school. How time flies. Gonna make the rest of my high school days memorable and full of laughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment