Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello November

Hello. It's November already! How time flies. November, a very bust month indeed. Lets see, we have Rangers Farewell, Ipoh.My Drama & my birthday! Wheeee..... I love November! I have always loved November. 

Okay let's start with JaeMie's birthday. It was on the 3rd. We bought an hour glass for her. The one from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf which she adored :) I guess she was really happy that day. With all her friends celebrating for her. We even had another 'celebration' for her with Ms Lau & Chris during our KLPac session. It was a memorable one indeed.

So, next on is Rangers Farewell. It's on Tuesday, 8th of November. We're having it at PeiQi's place. The theme this year is The 80's. I guess it is quite a nice theme :) Will update more on that when it's over and done with. Going to PeiQi's place for deco preparations & dance practices. Hope all goes well.

I went to JJ yesterday with Conty & PeiQi. We bought stuffs for Farewell of course. I managed to buy a lot of things! It's been long since I went shopping like that. I bought a notebook for Charmaine. It's so pretty! Gonna buy another t-shirt for her tomorrow. I even bought a hairband for myself from Vincci. Here's a picture.


I guess that's all for now. Oh by the way, I love this band call The Cab. Go listen to Endlessly, Angel With A Shotgun & I Want It Bad. It's all from them. Will update more very soon. Peace and love. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment