Sunday, March 4, 2012

Joe Brooks Trio Live in Malaysia! ♥

This might be a really long post. So, be prepared. And to those of you who are not my friend on Facebook, sorry but you're not going to view the pictures.

As you all know, I bought myself a ticket to go see Joe Brooks live in Kuala Lumpur. What you guys didn't know is I WON THE MEET & GREET PASSES! Yes, you go that right! :D So here's how it happened.

30 people were randomly picked from the Facebook RSVP list. Sadly, I wasn't chosen :( I waited and waited for the email to come to my mail box but nothing. I was really disappointed. But then, Joe posted this in the event page.


Without hesitation, I quickly told him why I deserve the passes. A few days later, this was on the event page.


And so, I email them hoping that I won the passes. After waiting for an hour, my mail box showed me this.


I swear I almost died! How can this happen?! I've always been so unlucky. How will Joe pick me out of SO many people. I was just so shocked. I couldn't even sleep properly that night. I couldn't even stop smiling! Yes, that was how happy I was!

The meet & greet session was held at Segi University College a day before the concert, which is a Friday. We didn't really receive any information about it till that morning. Everything was like rushing and I broke down a few times here and there but that didn't stop from going to the meet & greet. So I skipped school, took the train from Ipoh to KL by myself, took the LRT to Kelana Jaya & asked my aunt to pick me up from there and fetch me to Segi. Everyone was like 'Ohmygosh! You came all the way from Ipoh all by yourself?!' Yes people, I'll do anything for Joe <3

Lekha, a friend I met through Facebook won the meet & greet passes too. So, we decided to go together. By the way, Lekha created the Joe Brooks Malaysia fan page on Facebook. Go and like it! The meet & greet session was the best thing that ever happened in my life, literally!

I took a picture with Joe Brooks and talked to him. I hugged him TWICE! By the way, he smells really good & he is freaking buff! I told him that I came all the way from Ipoh and he told me that I'm amazing! I gave a whole lot of stuff to him and he was so happy! :D The smile that he gave me was priceless! *heartmelts*

Here's the picture of me and Joe! <3



And Matt! He is such a sweetheart <3 He's just so cute! :D I hugged him too! And he's freaking tall. I'm talking bout real tall. Didn't manage to take a photo with him though. But it's okay :) Pictures during the meet & greet can be found here.

Now, let's talk bout the concert. It was A-MA-ZINGGGGGGG!!!! The first and best concert I've ever been to! Everyone was so hyper that night. Joe even performed his new song, Toronto that night! Even the queue to go into KL Live was super duper long! Here are the pictures.

I bought so much of merchandise there. I mean how can you not buy it?! All the merchandise were signed after the concert :) And once again, the queue was super long! Took me around 30 minutes to get on stage. When I got up there, I quickly gave them all the merchandises that I have for them to sign. I gave Joe a key chain. Sadly, I didn't take a picture of it :( But it has resemblance to this picture.


It is actually a voodoo like doll wearing swimming trunks & snorkeling equipment. He was so happy when he saw it :D That totally made my day. I asked him if he remembered me from the meet & greet and he said YES! He was like 'Yeah, I remember you. You came all the way from errr... Ipoh right?' AHHHHHH!!! I was SO FREAKING HAPPY :DD

So, that concludes this post. Videos will be posted up soon. He told us that he might be coming back to Malaysia during summer which around June or July. So, mark your calenders people! And start saving money! Peace and love, bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment