Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wishlist

Hello. It's been a week already. The Deepavali holidays are here! Yay! I've only got two more paper left. Science paper one & two. Let's just hope it'll all turn out well. So, yesterday was the starting of the holidays. I went out with Conty, Khalee & Qis. We watched Klip 3GP. It was okay la. Quite boring also.

Anyway, Enrolment's postponed to the 30th of October. There are not going to be any performances only Enrolment and handover. Performances are going to be during Farewell. I guess Farewell's gonna be around a week after Enrolment. Hoping that it'll all be done and over without any trouble.

So, my birthday is less than a month! Yay :D In my last post, I stated that I'll post a wishlist soon. So, here it is. My wishlist for my sixteenth birthday! :)

1. Anything related to Joe Brooks! Joe Brooks merchandise, albums or even tickets to his concert in Malaysia which I believe will happen someday :)


2. A triad necklace :) The one from 30 Seconds To Mars. Heeeeee....


3. This very cool cake :D


4. Shoes, shirts, dresses, bags, anything a girl could ever ask for! :))
5. A very cool skateboard. I am very determined to learn how to skateboard :) Something like this would do.




6. An iPhone :D or maybe a Blackberry. Any of those would do.
7. The new Chelsea away jersey!



I guess that's it. Very little items for this year. I don't really hope to get all of the items above. Just hoping for a memorable sweet sixteenth which I can look and think back when I'm older :) May good and happy things come in the future. And once again, anyone who get one of those things from the wishlist will be deeply appreciated and loved. Peace and love. Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment