Friday, August 17, 2012

By Luck Or By Guts?

Hey guys! I thought I might wanna blog more since I'm actually kinda free now cause it's the holidays! :) Yeah, we get a week off from school and that's like the greatest thing ever for me hehe.

Anyways, today I'm gonna blog about my Twitter followers. You guys can actually follow me on my Twitter for more updates as I tweet more than I blog. So, here's the link! :)

I actually have a few celebrities that I adore who's following me on Twitter. And I gotta say, it actually makes me think that my Twitter account worths so much more than it used to be. Okay, I'm crapping. So here's a list of the celebs who's following me.

Secondhand Serenade



I think he was the first celebrity who followed me on Twitter. So, yeah it's pretty cool :)

James Baum


He's a singer/songwriter from Malaysia.

MC Jin


I've actually blogged bout this. So, check out my previous post to know more bout him.

Rookie Of The Year



You guys might not know them but they're actually a band and they're music's pretty cool :)

Joe Brooks



Need I say more? Haha :D

Ebony Day



I absolutely love Ebony! She's an unsigned artist on YouTube. She's so beautiful and her voice is amazing! Go check out her music :)

Hayley Steele


You guys might not know her too but it's okay. She's a singer from the UK. Go check out her music too!

Okay, so these few follows just happened today. They are ...

Tyler Vivian



Tyler! Ohmygod he's perfect! He's actually from the band The Make Believe. I've always had a crush on him since God knows when and today, he finally followed me. Yay! :D

Stefano Langone


Ahhhhh Stefano! Yes, the one and only Stefano from American Idol :) I've loved him since he was on idol hehehe.

Yes yes yes!

VJ Rich



VJ Rich is MTV's newest VJ :) He actually won the Amazing Race Asia Season 4 with his partner, Richard. He's super cute isn't he?

The Make Believe


Yeapp.. Before this, I told you guys that Tyler from TMB followed me. Now guess what? The band's Twitter account is following me too! How awesome is that? Hehe

Anddd... here's a pic of The Make Believe retweeting me :)


Tom Mann


Tom is Joe's protege hehe. He's from Southampton as well :) Go listen to his music! His accent is a killer. Makes your heart melt like ice.

Well, I gotta say. Celebrities do follow you. If you'd just gather up the courage to tweet them and let them know what you feel about them or what you want from them, they'll eventually reply you or even follow you. Bottom line is if you want something to happen, take an action. Nothing comes easily okay?

Butttt.. try not to spam them. Celebs don't really like it when you spam. You might get their attention but you just annoyed them, big time.

Anyways, I just uploaded my first ever YouTube video! Yay me :) It's actually a lyric video to The Make Believe's Give It A Million. The reason why I decided to make the video is because I can't seem to find any lyric video for that song. So I decided to make one myself. And here it is!


Tell me what ya think :) Till then, peace and love! Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment