Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kaleidoscope

Hi, it's currently 1.10 am. I nap for 3 hours straight during the evening so, I'm wide awake now :/ Anyways, just felt like blogging a bit bout what's going on for these past few days.

Firstly, MGS Gathering is on the 17th of March which is this coming Saturday. So much stuff to do in so little time. We're having our March school holidays for a week. Seriously, I'd rather have school than holiday. At least people can stay back after school to practice and all. So what if there's holiday? We can't go back to school to practice cause we have no permission & everyone is not in Ipoh. No one seem to give a damn bout it. They don't even seem to care. I don't want to humiliate myself on stage okay? -____-

Forget bout that. Next, Tradimode & Choir. We have to go back to school during the holidays to practice. No, I don't mind but all the practices are somehow clashing with each other? I mean we can't be in two places at the same time right? Can't you fix a day for Choir practice and the other day for Tradimode only? It's not that I want to get upset bout everything. It's just that it's common sense to plan and settle things properly right?! We can't just wait for everything last minute. That will be rushing and stressful and the outcome won't be what we've expected it to be.

Screw all those. Gonna talk bout IU Day. It's on the 31st of March, which is a Saturday. The theme this year is India. Come and join us! :D We might even be throwing in a surprise! It's from 8.30am to 11.30am and the fee is RM10 only. So, why not come satisfy those cravings for curry with such a low rate? If you are reading my blog for the first time and have no idea where I go to school, it's Main Convent, Ipoh :) Here's the link to the event page.

So after IU Day, it'll be the 1st of April which is April Fools Day :D Gonna go for a trip to Penang to visit the newly opened, Penang Performing Arts Centre. Can't wait for it! We went to the one in KL last year and it was AMAZING! I bet the one in Penang will be awesome too :) Looking forward to it.

Hmmmppphh.. what next? JOE BROOKS! :D I seriously have a very big issue with Joe. I go hardcore when it comes to him. It just happens haha. So yeah, PeiQi and a lot of people were asking me how was the meet & greet and the concert and everything. I seriously have no words to describe it. It all just seem so surreal! I, myself can't believe it either. It's like I've been dreaming to meet him since forever and it finally came true! I guess this is what you call starstruck. I just can't seem to believe it! <33

I've been on my Tumblr a lot these days reblogging bout everything Joe :D Go check it out! Here's the link :) Anyways, Miss Lau gave us our novel 'Holes' yesterday. Haven't started reading it though. Just finished reading Ruined and it was awesome :) So, when I got my novel 'Holes', the first thing that hit me was Holes Inside :P See what I mean by me being obsessed with Joe? Everything that's in my head has something to do with him! And I'm very proud of it haha. So yeah, I guess that's all for now. Have to attend uncle's wedding tomorrow. Arrggghhh... I don't feel like going! :(

Here's a (few) picture for all of you to stare at :P

*heartmelts*

Superman :)

Star Malaysia ; 9th March 2012 issue

Peace & love. Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment